Saturday, October 18, 2014

Field Hockey/Outfit watch

Hi everyone! So, I play field hockey and I just finished up a big tournament this weekend. My team's assistant coach (Who is very stylish) showed up wearing the cutest outfit! Her outfit consisted of: Low-cut Hunter boots,mixed floral skinny pants,a white low-neck tee and a cropped denim jacket. Anyways, this whole outfit inspired me to start posting an Outfit Watch every time I see an outfit I like and want to tell you about. Normally I will try to post a photo of the outfit or photos of pieces of the outfit but today I didn't think to. Sorry! Hope you enjoy Outfit Watch! -R

2 comments:

  1. Field hockey is a team sport wherein each team's goal is to shoot the ball in the opposite team's goal net by hitting, pushing, or flicking the ball with honey sticks. Field hockey is still the same as the plain hockey but it is played in the field. USA Field Hockey

    ReplyDelete