Friday, July 3, 2015

Celebrity styles

Hi guys! today's post will be all about my favorite (stylish) celebrities. I have many celebrities that I follow in terms of style but this post will be about three of my all-time favorites.


1-Gisele Bundchen
    I always am impressed by the style that Gisele has. She adds color to her style, but she always keeps everything super chic (and designer!). One of my favorite outfits that I have seen so far on her is the dress that she wore to the 2013 men's world cup. It was a sundress, but in a pretty teal blue with an amazing silver spiky belt. I am a huge fan of that dress!

2- Taylor Swift
     Taylor Swift is the only on of my celebrity style favorites that I really like for all of her outfits. She always looks put-together but always with a touch of fun. Her crop top and skirt combos always look amazing and she can rock anything from a chandelier-patterned dress to the  my favorite outfit of hers,- the shimmery jumpsuit that she wore to the Golden Globes.

3-Lupita Ny'ago
    I always love anything that Lupita wears. All other outfits feature bright colors but she never fails to look chic and pretty along with it. Her makeup looks are always on-point and she uses many colors of lipstick to accent her gorgeous skin and flamboyant outfits. My favorite outfit of hers that she wore was the floor-length bright orange gown. I love that dress and she wore it perfectly. The gold accessories that she paired with it gave the whole look a perfect summery vibe that fit the event perfectly.

I hope you enjoyed my celebrity favorites!
                                                     -RC

No comments:

Post a Comment