Saturday, February 28, 2015

NYC!

Hi Guys, So I have had quite a case of NYC fever lately, so I thought i would show you all a list of my top 5 all-time favorite destinations in New York City, from Broadway to Bergdorf Goodman.Some of these destinations may be once-in-a-lifetime experiences but they are amazing and defiantly worth the splurge, as some of them are quite expensive.

1-Fashion Avenue-Fashion Avenue is my favorite place ever in NYC. It is so packed with stores, from the massive glass H&M too Mood, the fabric store of project runway.
2-The Metropolitan Club- The Met club is a close second. I went there with my family and grandparents for the amazing easter ball/gala and it was just amazing. I feel like a princess whenever I go in there.
3-Broadway-Wow, Broadway is a fabulous place too see many of my favorite shows, including the most amazing one of all: Wicked! I LOVE Broadway and the performances are always so great.
4-FAO Schwarz- I LOVE this amazingly huge toy store, from it's giant stuffed polar bears and giraffes to the massive candy store that holds every type of candy imaginable.
5-Bergdorf Goodman- I went here on my most recent trip to NYC and wow. Just wow. I was completely blown away by the crazy amount of designer clothing. They had everything from Jimmy Choo too the amazing dress that Stella Mcartney made for Taylor Swift.

I hope you enjoyed hearing about all my favorite NYC picks and comment below too let me know which one of your NYC faves I should visit next.



2 comments: