Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My shopping destionations

Hi all, lately I have been doing (Quite) a lot of shopping and I have picked up many items at different stores. I thought, that I would give you all a list of my favorite stores and what I normally purchase at them! Some of them may seem a little cray, but here it is:

Forever 21- Lace Anything, crop tops, skater skirts and lip gloss.

H&M- Sweaters (Super good quality!), Hair accessories, Tank tops.

PacSun-Cool Leggings, T-shirts, Bags, Scarves.

Gap-Essential items like plain T-Shirts,Jeans,Camis and Jean Jackets.

Sephora-All types of nail polish and beauty products.

Bath and Body Works- Their pocketbac hand gels, body mists and lotions which all smell SO good!

Topshop-Sweet tops and skirts with cute patterns.

Charlotte Russe- Pretty dresses for all occasions and some shoes.

Areopstale-Cute accessories and phone cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment