Monday, February 2, 2015

Super Bowl styles

Hi Girlfriends, This Sunday was a big day for us Patriots and Seahawks fans. Particularly , because WE WON WE WON WE WON!!!! Ok, but now that I got that out... We can get down too the fashion component of this blog post. I love too support the teams that I like but as you know I am a total fashionista and mostly refuse too walk around looking like a potato sack, even for the Super Bowl. I am going too give you all some examples of how too stay (Almost) completely fashionable but still show some team spirit. The top one is as you can probably know, Patriots and I love the stripes on the bottom for a casual-chic feel. The second one is the Seahawks and it is kind of a sheer knit in a pretty blue, perfect for chilling and watching the game. -R

No comments:

Post a Comment